4/29/12

I can relate so well to...Mr. Bean...??

I had a flashback yesterday as Pastor D’s family and I were watching Mr. Bean. It is rather hard to explain so maybe it would be best for you to take a look at the scene before I try to break it down. Check out the first part of this video as Mr. Bean sings at church. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDZyuSDUh2U  Earlier that day at church, and every Sunday for that matter, I had been carefully standing up when everyone else did and shuffling through my little hymnal in an attempt to find the right songs. Then I proceeded to belted out the songs and choruses I knew, which quickly diminishes to a mumble when we reach the words I didn’t know. And then there were the times I could read the words just fine but had no clue what the tune was, which led to false starts and off tune singing. Never have I been able to relate so well to Mr. Bean. I must say it way hilarious and I can’t wait for church again next Sunday!

No comments: