Just incase any of you are planning on taking the taxi be anywhere tomorrow, I thought I would give you a few hints that I have learned over the past four weeks to make your ride a little more comfortable.
1. If you are fortunate enough to have your choice of seats there are a few things you need to look for.
a. If the seat is over a wheel, leg room is almost non exsistant. Choose a seat that is not over a wheel.
b. If the window is open, be aware that it might be stuck that way. Choose a seat that is not by an
open window unless it is hot and you don't mind windblown hair.
c. If at all possible sit as far towards the back as possible. This way you can't see out the windshield and
are spared be scared to death as you weave in and out and around traffic.
2. If you are getting on a crowded taxi be, know that taking your jacket off or putting it on once you are
inside is impossible. Do this before entering the vehicle.
3. Never take more with you then you are able and/or willing to hold on your lap.
4. Don't bother looking for a seat belt. There are enough other passangers riding with you that you are snugg
and secure. No need to worry. :) (today I was one of 40 passengers on a taxi be that had 24 seats)
5. The numbers on the front of the taxi be do matter. Be sure you get on the right number to get where you
want to go.
6. All taxi be's go to Pastor D's house. No need to check the number as long as you are coming from my
I hope after these tips come in handy next time you take the taxi be!