11/21/10

Vancouver

This week in Vancouver has been busy but alot of fun. I visited Good News Clubs and shared with the kids about Madagascar. It is always fun to tell kids about Madagascar and kids who live half way around the world. They ask fun questions. One child wanted to know if there were hotdogs in Madagascar, and one boy suggested I bring along some food when I go so that I don't have to eat the food there. :) One little girl excitedly told me she wanted to be a missionary when she grew up. It was amazing to hear the kids pray for the Malagasy children and for me. I can't wait to see how God answers their prayers.
The Teaching Children Effectively class is going good. I taught two classes yesterday and I will be teaching again tomorrow on how to give an invitation after a Bible lesson.

No comments: