2/21/13

The Paper Tornado and the Big Day

My house has looked like a paper tornado came through for the past week or so. Saturday is the day of the first pre-training here in Madagascar. 54 teens will be coming to the training to learn how to share the gospel with children using the Wordless Book. We are so excited to see God work in the lives of these teens!
 
This week, I have been getting everything together and making the visuals we will use at the training, thus the paper tornado. 
 
I cleaned up a little before taking this......

By late Wednesday, there were piles of visuals everywhere.

I had lots and lots of help from my kittens.

And finally, by Thursday, all the visuals and lesson plans were
assembled in an orderly fashion in a binder.

Everything from getting the colored paper, to laminating them, and preparing lessons, seemed to be a God thing this week. I could see Him at every turn and knew He was in this. When the director of the region we are doing the training in told me on Monday that she had 54 students (instead of the planned 30) and that she had to cut it off there because of space, I was thrilled and a little scared to have that many teens at our first training. Today I am heading to Fianaranatsoa, which is where the training will be held on Saturday afternoon. Please be praying for the teachers, the teens, and pray for me as this is the first time I have taught a training type class in Malagasy. Also, I have been sick this week and my voice is going out. And....I really need a voice on Saturday. :)

1 comment:

chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.